Friday, July 31, 2009

~Economic MidTerm~

haiz,tmr is our dear econ 2nd midterm le..i should be studying rite now..but i can't concentrate~T^T~going mad because of the econs..i'm really not good in it although i'm suppose to be pro in this..disaster..damn~!argh..no mood le..
stress here ,wanna go home..but i noe this is only me freak out..can't get my mind into my study..haiz,no matter what..suddenly felt so lonely..argh~!bad mood~!must do something to cheer myself up~!!damn exam~!leave me alone~!
by the way, why guys always act so stubborn in some sort of matters?JW,i really wanna reject your feelings for me,but i really don't know how to express it..maybe we could just get ourself some time..try to figure it out..maybe you don't really realized,but i think the [love] you always mentioned..not really real..maybe it's just an illusion..
argh..today one word can express my feelings~!烦~!gosh~go sleep=3=

No comments:

Post a Comment