Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Student + Dying = Studying xD

=3
Hi there ^^ Miss me ? Hehe, yayaya i know i dissapeared again xD
Sorry ya xD Who call me soooo *BUSY* free meh =P?
Hmm..Just faced my Midterm last Saturday.. Economics & Corporate and Business Law..
Econ still ok ok for me..but law really make me..argh! beh tahan ( TwT )" *scratchin' head*
Really desperate put in effort to study law ler..abo i sure kena terminated and bye UTAR  D8
AH!! Choi!!Pui pui pui!! Cannot say like this =3 I sure will pass d xD
Hmm..nothing much to write ler..
Oh yeah.. +Wawa+ +Vince dear+ +Kuniko+ +Me+ +KingYn+ +Tanna+ +Edison+
Few of us went to find for private house renting at Havard..the house is actually not bad d..
But the problem is we are too many plus RM300 is quite expensive for a small room like that..
Except for the master room more worth it...
Aiks,i rather have the room i living now for RM310..more space & windy...
That uncle keep tell us that his house many people looking for & keep on pressure us.. TAT
Haha, but bo bian lur..who call us find so late.. (>w<) *consider sin ba xD *

Planning to went on a Freetalk by next Tuesday & Dance Show at Utar this thursday =3
*Freetalk is sure & Dance show still consider =3*
haiz..can someone just make my uni life more fun & colorful + meaningful too ?
*~boring~*

* My niece nephew? *3* *
She's a girl o =3 hehe..cute d xD







*Kissy signing off............ x3*

No comments:

Post a Comment