Monday, January 25, 2010

=2010年= どぞうよろしく お願いします m^o^m

*^o^*
Finally my holidays ends & start my brand new sem =3
This sem almost all my class were in the morning (>.<)m
everyday wake up sooo early & waited for my Dear Jae to fetch us.. =]
But this sem!! She didn't get the UTAR car sticker! Damn!
How we gonna survive?! Can't imagine & ya..today we try it..
It's damn tiring & hot! *Who doesn't know M'sia's weather ar?*
awh!! I dun wanna live like this..T.T

....................................................................................................................................

*0A0*
today no class for me at school =]
sleep till 1o am only wake up & wait for my dear +Jae+
finish up her class & fetch us for lunch at BB Sushi Newtown Kampar =]
*with Kuniko too =3*
Yesterday was soooo COLD! until i caught a FLU! but now..
soooooo damnnnnn HOT! man!!!!
walking to 1155 Danish Office with 4.6KG of laundry..
exhausted! TTATT
my sweat was like raining =.=|| all wet now..
Later sure wan go bath ler..*winks*

*Ran to bath & waiting for +Jae+*
*Dancing*






+Hope to Updated soon=]+*SAYS to my LAZY! finger+brain =3*

No comments:

Post a Comment