Thursday, May 13, 2010

Last Paper For Me**

Later, I'll be heading back to Kampar and prepare for my last paper..
Consumer Behaviour.. Haiz,after been through all the paper.. I think i've already gave up ^^
My eyes started to close once i touched my notes.. faith or what =w=
No matter what..I'll just try my best on preparation for my exam tonite and let it go after tomorrow's exam..
Whether I'm terminate or I could still continue.. My heart is not with Kampar anymore ^^
So, for those fren back there.. Keep it up ba =3
PeiYee,SuQi,JiaYun,JiaJin,PeiLing,Katherine..Gambatte masu ^^

Having 6pm's KTM back to Kampar without any belongings xD I'm gonna left my lappy at home =3
Behave nia xD Gonna back to KL by 1pm's KTM and have my second driving lessons by 3.30pm~
Haha,then my holidays awaits for me =3
KeQing, i'll have my promise for u ^^ i'll be with u during ur birthday time..wait for me ya ^^ muacks
ShinYi, ur holiday's for me d lar..I don't Care.. =P
Meet up with you gals during 22th May our school Carnival ok? ^^ muacks

Hmm~ that's it for today =3 Gonna start my new life without sadness..
and thanks for the happiness my dear frens gave to me ^^
And Shine! I love u too ^^ hohoho


KissyC signing off xD

No comments:

Post a Comment