Saturday, May 8, 2010

..YaY.. xD

Came back to KL after having 3 finals straight from Wednesday =3
My QT, Econ and Law @@" ya, i GG for sure..
Haiz, called my mum and she comfort me to just let it be..
She told me that there's nothing to be sorry of if i really already done my best =3
Her word really comfort me alot =P that's why i can't wait to be back by her side..xD
After exam on 7th May i terus go KTM station for tickets and back by 630pm's train.. =3
Having great night chatting with my brothers and sweet dreams whole night XD
Today went to settle all my driving lessons thinggy and gonna start practice by next Tuesday =3
Hoola~ Soon i'll have my own driving license and no need to depends on others anymore ^^
Yippie~ DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE ~!!! xD

And yet gonna start considering what i'm gonna do once i get rid of UTAR  T.T
or after they terminate me ^^ hehez..i can do many thinggy if i were at KL xD
I can learn bass~ ballroom dance etc~ and can have part time job and start my very first cosplay xD
Yippie~ Nia~ looks like i'm gonna happier when i'm at KL =3

Haha..wait ba xD gonna back to Kampar for my last paper by 13th May ~
then KL again by 14th May 1pm xD after exam then buai buai Kampar =3
 *Lalalalalalala~ *
Nothing's gonna make me feel bad again =3
I'm now in close economy situation ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment