Thursday, December 10, 2009

..Hyez..:P




=D
Very very first update since my laptop were in 'factory' for repair..
Now study-inG at Kuniko's room..(should be lepak-ing i think=.=)
Can't really concentrating in my studies..Don't ask me why cause i don't really know=.=
And i've been through 3 sleepless night since my study week begun..
And i didn't really think it's because of any study pressure cause studying really doesn't affect me..Something in my mind were bothering me and i don't know what it is..
aiks~hate the feeling when you don't know anything bout yourself o(>.<)o


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Talking about my LIFE when my TOSHIBA lappy first say bye bye to me..
it's torture suffer and many like hell ..orz..
Everyday SLEEP + EAT + UNI +DAY DREAMING...
etc..
owh..really nothing like a university student should do=.=
and yet..no entertainment langsung...
no DRAMA no ONLINE no FACEBOOK no GAMING
really drives me mad orz...
Mostly of my time within these few weeks were almost for SLEEPING=.=
..SLEEPING SLEEPING SLEEPING SLEEPING..
slept for almost 20 hours==piggy..


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



Now lepak-ing at Kuniko's room=3=
Ya,nothing to do except for study also...(she now sleeping==)
haiz..in her room i also very d [kelian] one=.=
She keep on telling everyone that there's a dog in her room..T^T
EVERYONE~!!!her friend that called up chit-chatting, her housemates and others..
She keep on publishing~T^T~her friend call me to bark somemore...

(Why she call me a DOG?)
Easy=.=They called me Rocky..=3=..like dog's name right?

(WHY Rocky?=.=?)
Nah..nothing much..as what she said..

Kuniko Konjo : This Rocky hor...so perasan one..
First day at uni tutorial all having interaction and this Rocky hor..
didn't peduli us at all..3 of our classmates were like begging her to talk with us and she just keep on eating her [Rocky] biscuits..
That's why we call her Rocky since then..=3=
(Rocky: Cheh,not my fault la..i shy..:DD)

The whole class call me Rocky till i'm used to it liao=.=

My lover Vince also save my name as [Rocky]in her phone..
sad-ing...i also got name one nia~T^T~
now at UTAR everyone also call me Rocky..
poor me..kena call like DOG...!!!always nia~~~~~o(>.<)o
so paiseh one ler...T^T..


Okies,came back...the point is...
There's no FOOD! in Kuniko's room~~~!!!!
not even a glass of WATER!~~!!!!
OMG~How i'm gonna live without them~?!
As the result=.=she came up to find food to feed me this morning=.=
and her mouth keep saying:


[Neh , the dog that i kept in my room hungry liao , need to feed liao]

[Give me something to feed her..She eat so much...]bla bla bla=2=

helloooo girl~!!my image la~(>.<)
and when somebody called up she'll say:
[the dog in my room eat so many a~etc...]
ouch..T^T~like i want it izit~?wuwu..
Poor me..I stay in her room just because of her lappy la~T^T

I wanna ONLINE~!!!!!!!!!!!

Or else i won't let her insult me till like that one..T^T..
hmph..Tomorrow i wanna fight back..=p

(When i started to fight back she sure loose d=3=)


=KUNIKO KONJO=
try me lar you...i shoot you with Veronica~=3=

The reason why i'm call ~~ROCKY~~~



~MY FAVOURITE FLAVOUR~CHOC ROCKY

P/S: As now..they all like ROCKY as i do and keep having it =DD

but i am totally ADDICTED! to it~=p

No comments:

Post a Comment