Wednesday, December 23, 2009

=KL Dayz=


HeY there^^x miss me?hahaz=D
Guess what? I now at KL ler^^lepak-ing at my HOME! comfortablely~
When i got back? hmm..quite a days jor lo..16th Dec 2009 6.30pm d KTM! =D
After my STUPID! consumer behaviour finals on 15th, actually i'm planning to home d lar..
But i'm not able to get the ticket! online..for this,thanks to +Desmond+ who fetch me to KTM! on 16th noon with his bike =D appreaciate that ^^

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Went to Times Square on 17th Dec 2009 with ♥ +Shin Yi+ ♥
For our very first! facial treatment we ever had at SKIN-11..
(only costs RM11 because we get the promotion price nia~XD)
not bad nia..after that we go for shopping~XD
Shop for X'mas presents but =.= no 收获 at all..
Then live like PIG! for few days ahead=.= stays at home sleep whole day..T.T

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
♥ 18th December 2009 ♥

Today ar...pikcik day for me=.=i stay awake till midnight then guess what happened=.=
3am sharp, i heard a [bang] sound,seems like accident happen infront of my house..
zz..i didn't actually realised that someone crushed to my parent's car..
then suddenly my dad came down and tell me that our WAJA had been crushed=.=
gosh! the sound was so loud and the 车头 already 碎掉 =.=
The number plate, the lights, and the bumper? i think==?all gone..
the driver who crushed our car seems to be DRUNK! but he/she was able to run away so quickly..unbelievable huh?=.=
tell me when you saw what happened to my WAJA=.=
very Geng! d drunk driver (>.<)
poor! car..my WAJA..T.T
cham dou sei geh..T.T
hi=.=number plate,how are you?T.T

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
♥ 20th Dec 2009 ♥

=Came back to KL from Ipoh=
We went back to our grandparent's house for 冬至 celebration~=D
ofcourse,we have a delighted dinner and lunch at my grandparen't house d..
( and delicious TangYuen too^^ Great! day^^)
Reached KL bout 8.30pm & unpack all our belongings..
& those organic vege gave by my grandma~XD
we went to my dad's friend's 21st bday celebration that night =D
having BBQ for supper and having a little fun at there =P

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


♥ 21st Dec 2009 ♥
= Piggy! day lepak-ing at home with comics+anime+snacks =
= ofcourse,sleeps alots=P =

♥ 22th Dec 2009 ♥
Same as day 21st =P

♥ 23th Dec 2009 ♥
Same as last two days and ya..^^
that pig! Kuniko Konjo came to my house tonite as she plans^^
hope you enjoy lor~XD
= although there's nothing to do/play at my home =


P/S: thanks for your Dunkin' =D

No comments:

Post a Comment