Saturday, December 12, 2009

=♥MemOriEs ShaRinG♥=

♥ =D ♥
♥ This post were just for sharing~wee~teehee..♥
♥ Cause I got many cute friend since I'm in utar..♥
♥ Although sometimes it does sucks! Teehee..=P ♥
♥ Cherishable Momento With My DEARSS~♥
♥ leTs geT sTarteD wiTh ♥
♥+Tanna+ +King Yn+ +Henzz+ +Kuniko Konjo+ +Vince a.k.a My Lover+ +Me+ +Desmond+♥
♥ We are having BdaY celeBration foR kuNiko KonJo that Night besiDe weStlaKe ♥
♥ I thInk we deFiniteLy rOcks weStlakE thaT daY..teehee.. ♥
♥ +Me+ anD +My LoVeR vinCe+ ♥
♥ I'm reAlLy gReatful knOwing hEr iN mY cOLledgE liFe..teehee..lovE ya~♥
♥ LaSt ConsuMer BehaViour LecTure ClaSs on That DaY♥
♥ HaviNg GreaT tiMe wiTh them = chit-chatting & picNic-inG?= teehee=p♥
♥ thE onLy twO guYs wiTh uS +cOoL AleX-i+ +CuTe YaPpie+ ♥
♥ teehee..thEy actUaLLy oUr sEniOrs nia =D ♥ yeAr onE seM thRee d XD ♥
♥ My cOnsuMer beHaviouR aSsigNmenT gRouP =D & OuR deAr and CuTe tutOr mS. AerI♥
♥ +cOoL AleX-i+ +Mr.BeaN heNrY+ +CuTe YappIe+ +Me+ +VinCe+ +Ms.AerI+ ♥
♥ LasT tutOriAl clAss & BdaY celebraTioN for +NoisY PopIaH+ ♥
♥ cLAss, wElL doNe**^^** teehee.. ♥
♥ HaviNg LunCh wiTh +VinCe+ +KuniKo+ +KinG yN+ & we foUnD thIs =D ♥
♥ wE fOunD +LoTuS+ +NisSan faIrlAdy+ +PorcHe cAreRa+ teehee..=P♥

♥ a FriEnD thaT I knOw siNce pRimaRy sChoOl +ShiN Yi+ ♥
♥ saMe LasT naMe wiTh me tOo, teehee..=D ♥

♥ Yup**^^** it's Us haVinG phOto-TakiNg seSsioNs in ThE maChine =P ♥
♥ =bIg HeaD SticKerS=? teehee XD ♥

♥ My YeAr One SeM oNE UtaR LIfe =D ♥
♥ TakiNg PhotOs aroUnd thE uNi's SceneS **madLy** ♥

♥ fUn tImE wiTH tHem =D wE Do nOthinG exCept phOto-taKing =P ♥
♥ +VinCe dEar+ +meI HsiN+ +KinG Yn+ +Me=D+ +VaNeSsa WawA+ +WinN shErn+ ♥


♥ hAviNg FUn thaT daY althouGh we arE noT pRo eNouGh =D teehee.. ♥
♥ tHe NaME +roCky+ iS miNe & ya~ I woN =D -80/300- ♥
♥ taadaa~ aNd LAstlY is +ME+ saYinG *hi* tO yOu gUys+gaLs =D ♥
♥ fiN foR tHis PosT=D *muackss* ♥ =P♥

No comments:

Post a Comment