Thursday, August 5, 2010

Another Day

❤ One Day One CamWhore ❤

Today I woke up late T^T usually went office by 830am but i woke up on 820am T^T
Kena murmur by Mommy ❤ Hehez,nevermind lar xD
Texted my bossu I'll be late to office yet there's nothing waiting for me in the office..
Walk to office by 930am xD sit down n start facebook = =
*Until the end of the day nia~❤ *
Good thing I can get my salary without doing any work = =
Since my bossu not even left me a call..
*Facebook Facebook*
Then I got a call from my bossu = = 
& the only thing she told me ish she's gonna off to melacca for another 3 days = =
OMG! =o=! Another 3 days...
Haiz..I haven't got my salary yet ar...
Nevermind T^T I'll wait then...*dark*
*Facebook Facebook*
CAMWHORE!!!XD *since nothing to do wut~❤*
*Facebook Facebook*
Lunchie Time & called my Shine shine xD
*CHAT*
*Facebook for another 5 hours*
Time to go home now~It's thursday & ello to Pasarmalam near my house! xD
Bought Little Kaya Ball❤AsamLaksa❤CharKueTiao❤DaiGaoMin❤SoyaBean❤..
Okay..I know i gain weight with this..= =
I didn't finish all lar.. T^T
*Bath*
Finally blogging ....
Σ(Q△ Q〣)




*Okay,I'm off to Bed Nao...T^T*
+Kissy Signing off..+
*Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrs xD*

No comments:

Post a Comment