Tuesday, August 3, 2010

~Update~

Hohoho~ I'm totally a promise breaker to myself  xD
Always promised myself to update my blog more but i never done it =v=+
I'm such a promise breaker xDD kufufufu~
*ENoUgh with promise breaker*
Since I've already start my work months ago..
I don't really have the time & energy to hang out with frens like i used to =P
Or should i just admit that i'm old folks already? T^T *mad*
Work from Monday to Friday 830am till 530pm actually quite free for me..
My bossu din really gave me many work to work with..
And what i always did since i start my first day is FACEBOOK!
Haha,sorry boss xD

Yet, went to a photoshoot with Shine at her mom's house last sunday *^v^*
With another lengzai + cute *secret male* =P As a assistant,i enjoyed my part of fun xD
Enjoy having fun with Shine~ Enjoy chatting with BluR & *secret male*~
Enjoy looking at the photographer who's enjoying too =)
& I like the series of photo so muchiee although i'm not in it >3
Blur & Raz & KC really did a great job =D
Went to Shine's Mommy saloon & have some very great heart to heart talk?! with Shine & our *secret male* xD

He's really a cute guy & someone very nice to chat with =3
Three of us chat all from cosplay till our work >3 wonderful xD
& Thanks to Shine mama for the nice meal =3
Continue our talk at Shine's house since my parents were not free to fetch us back (>.<)
Gomenasaii Shine shine if we've interupted you T^T

Lotsa lotsa planning will be coming soon..Hope i'll get busy? xD
& I desperately hope for my SALARY!!! It's not enough!! T^T




+Kissy signing off..+

No comments:

Post a Comment