Friday, August 6, 2010

❤ =Friday= ❤


=3
+++++++++
Today spent my whole day at office on Facebook too...*smackforehead*
That's why i went camwhore when no one on Facebook LOL
*Facebook Facebook*
..Lunch time..
For the very first time Shine called me.. She's so desperate..
Poor gal..*pat* chat with her & try to cheer her up..
Dunno did I succeed but i try xD Gomen neh..
*Facebook Facebook*
Uhuhuhu~ It's Friday & It's time to go home xD *like finally =P*
Chat little with Mom & Dad..then kena told that we are up to genting tml*blinky eyes*
What I wanna say is..There's actually a little yamcha gathering tml nite with primarymates..
But family came first,.so i ffk Shin,my best friend..
I apologies..But seems like she still on fire n dissapointed..
It's my fault so I have nothing to say..It's just depends on her own whether to accept my apology or get rid off me maybe? *This really make me moody = =*

Anyway,need to cheer up no matter what right? ^v^
Later Mom & Dad gonna bring us for Satey..Hoping for a good nite =)
Well..It's quite suprise for us cause we seldom went so far just for food =P
Gonna update later ^v^ Ciaoz~ 
*Preparing*

++++++++++++++++++++

❤ One Day One Camwhore ❤ LOL

❤ Me ❤









+Kissy Signing off...+

No comments:

Post a Comment