Wednesday, August 26, 2009

..Marketing Presentation..

few of us taking photo madly~


my marketing presentation~it's over~^^~thanks alot to my group member..sorry for being late with Jae on the day we present=.=nothing much,just got some girl's problem~hahaz~
it's really nervous when i get infront..with quite a whole class starring=.=i sweat like hell when i'm doing my part..hot and sweaty..maybe our group were not good enough,but for me i think that we have already done our best and this should be what we proud of^^thanks again..
that day the most impressive one is vanessa's grop marketing presentation..as for me,it's seems like so professional and somemore with funny video clip^^impresive,congrates..
and yet after the class few of us taking photos madly,because for me this is my very first presentation wearing formal wear and in university..syok and funny~wearing high heels etc..




me and dear Jae^^say cheese~~~




our group posture~muahaha~

P/S:find more photo on my facebook^^ demon_angel90@hotmail.com
or i'll just post it later~we'll see,ciaoz^^

No comments:

Post a Comment