Friday, August 7, 2009

..When Did I Slept~?..

aiks..finally~T^T~i'm free for my little blog..>.<..almost a week i didn't write on my blog le~!what to do?busy ler..and nothing much to write also..everyday lecture class,assignments,sleep,eat..damn fan~!especially the assignments~!i hate you~!look at the assignments i wanna vomit aledi..T^T..

argh..seems like i didn't attend the class quite much=3=+not my fault~really tired wut..for this week,okey..i admit that i skipped law lecturer,mkt lec,law tutor,acc tutor..walauz-0-i damn geng..pls,dun barred me~T^T~

today is the final for our marketing assignments..i'm doing the product part=3=+we've started long time ago and yet..we just finished the whole assignments by 9.30am this morning..i meant me n jae..others went home and sleep jor bout 8am like that i think..thanks to HW,jae's bf cause letting me use your LAN cable and borrow me your dear and room-0-and thanks alot for helping in finding useful info..and thanks for teaching our group how to write the reference..by the way,we are damn good ler..didn't slept since thursday noon till this mornin'..do we broke our records?nah..maybe not~mine record is didn't sleep for two days>.<

a..vanessa's food poisoning..how are ya?feeling better?haiz..why lately so many people sick d?thank god i didn't..if not takut is H1N1 liao..me weak ma~XD~

No comments:

Post a Comment