Friday, August 7, 2009

..UTARIANS!Beware!!..

Oh ya oh ya~!For those boys and girls who lives in Westlake,beware o..Yesterday about 10pm like that i read a message from my friend..In the mail stated that something happened at Westlake..A 偷窥狂 were found taking photos and videos of a girl taking shoower at house no.1226..damn,i quite scared when i first saw the mail..cause i live in house no.1222 ler..then i let it go jor..cause i live in 2nd floor ma~that pervert can't take my bathing video~~muahaha~!i close window also>..< it's just a news ma~not really true d..forgive me..

a~!ya~today i went to check my PTPTN loan lo~!yes~!i got my loan liao~damn happy~>@<~
hehe~i got full loan ler..bout 48k like that..
erm..happy happy and that's all for now~~hehez,UTARIANs~go check your PTPTN ba~hahaz~>.<~

No comments:

Post a Comment