Friday, October 23, 2009

..Bored DayZ..

haiz..bored d lo..today no class..
wake up bout 1:45pm in the afternoon then starts to sticked infront of the laptop..
no class ma...ma keep roll on the bed lo..
then start watching KO 3 Dinasty..episode 22 only..T^T
i wanna continue...now just wait my supplier~XD
yaya..later keep on sleeping again..=.=.=.=.=.=
...***...***...***...***...***...***...***...***...***...***...***...***...
yesterday i didn't update my blog ler..although not quite many things to be told...
if i got courage enough to skip class o..i'm sure i'll be with kuniko&kingyn at Cameron right now..
what to do~?me good student lai d ma~XD~muahaha
yesterday i almost got late because of my own clumsiness..
i adjust my alarm but swt...i set it 9.15pm=-=
i should be waking up bout 9.15am~!the alarm didn't rang..
and yes,i almost late though..
luciky Vince called me=-=thank god..if she didn't call..
i sure feel wanna die and late for school liao...
having my 2nd Con Bhv tutorial today..quite fun^^
Tutor keep leading us to think out of the box with those tutorial ques..
discussing those tutorial ques & thinking thinking thinking...
the whole class were form into their assignment group for the ques..
while tutor is discussing,i can tell that our group were really out of the box~XD
chit-chatting inside our own world & i'm sure that few of us know what tutor was saying..
fun though~XD~talk bout cellphone bla bla..XD
~My Assignment Group Member~
Stephen:~haha,a Funny guy,sleep late for an hour on the 2nd tutorial class..
Henry:~nice guy,nice to chat..funny too...XD
Yap:~quite HANDSOME guy..and i think his results not bad too..Funny:P
Alex:~oh..this guy is definitely the PRO one..quite..but PRO^^
Vince:~my lover of cause~XDwe always together:P
Me:~skipp~~~~~~~
by the way,our tutorial class only got 4 girls neh-0-
pressure..& just maybe 5 of us is from EN..
me, Vince , Alex , Yap, and Chong..
others are majority from Marketing/Accounting..
for EN students, we were like 少数民族 everywhere =.=.=.=.=
after my funny CB tutorial~having lunch with Vince at the cafeteria~
trying the new menu Chicken Chop Rice,not bad nia~XD
better than last time~XD
chit-chatting about our funny+ridiculous childhood..
laugh till want die..then we go Block A to have our result's slip~
(nah..don't ask bout my results~XD)
then heading to Eastlake to have our CB textbook costs RM24.50 like that..
went to her hostel for some daily stuff she wanna bring...
then she suddenly say wanna go TESCO~XD
what?yaya,we did go to the Tesco~for little shopping~XD
yogurt drinks,soft drinks,snacks,coco crunch too^^
yaya..most of the stuff we bought is food~XD
after fin our shopping list,we headed to Westlake lo..
she fetch me home then went to her BF's place~XD~sweet nia~
then i stay in my room for the whole day liao~
sleeping~dramas~and cleaning my room~
yeah~i do quite many things in just few hours~XD
having home made maggie as dinner~hang around~then sleep liao~XD
what a wonderful day~XD
**kuniko & kingyn & tanna went to CameronT^T~they just dump me at Kampar~SAD-ing~ **

No comments:

Post a Comment