Monday, October 19, 2009

..Totally Exhausted..

Just came back from school...
First day of my brand new sem..i walked to school..orz..
later still got Pendidikan Moral lecture for 3 hours..start to thinking about abscent le..
freaked out..exhausted..self-hateness..all came to me..
Just finish my 3 hours tutorial of 【introduction of japanese】
sucks actually=-=cause today's course,is the basics basics that i already learnt from anime since i'm a kid..
hajimemashite,watashiwa kissy desu,douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu..
then learn how to write hiragana & katagana=-=
punishment & totally disaster...
finish my class bout 12.10pm~i'm really exhausted ler..moodless too..
planning to walk back to hostel for a rest & wait for 4pm d class..
but..gosh-0-the sun is killing me..then i plan to take bus..
guess what~?no bus at all=-=i wait till 1245pm only one bus starts..
while in the waiting time..i'm totally get into my sef-hateness...
keep hating myself for being so clumsy,don't know how to drive & got a lousy timetable..
makes me feel like wanna cry then=-=
and now i'm in my room..alone..alone..and alone...
自偶厌恶度:增加150%
讨厌无能滴自己
为啥自己什么都不会~?!
为啥偶们一定要读书~?!
大学一定是最好的吗~?!
累了累了~!
自己真的不再属于自己~!
何时才学会为自己而活~?!
不能就这样结束吗~?!
不断不断…反复反复的问着自己…
=对自己已经是绝对的厌烦=

No comments:

Post a Comment