Sunday, October 18, 2009

..Wishing For A New Me..

guess what..last day for my holiday..last day at KL..last day for the [me] that i hate...while i'm in KL..don't know what feeling just keep haunting me..i keep feeling that this [me],is not the real me anymore..
when did i really started to change?since there's no one watching at me while i'm in Kampar?
i don't know anymore..look back at the days while i'm in KL...really feel strange at myself..
doing nothing everyday..just lock myself up in my own room..live in my own world..
and yes..i went out too..for movies~for shopping~for my friends..
but i really lost myself...don't know what is in my mind makes me mad..
met someone i think it's quite important in my life & ment to me..
but don't really know what i thought bout him?swt...
and i don't think that he actually knows..he meant something for me..
now,everything seems to be so blur for me..
confused..blur..let one's imagination run away with one..
everything~!makes me feel uncomfortable & helpless..
wake up alone by midnight & cry by myself really scares me..
wondering that why did i feel alone in the night..
thinking bout my friends..my family..my life..my school..
thinking bout everything~!makes me can't fall asleep..
last day at KL..i'll left all these worries,wonders in KL..
i don't wanna bring them with me..wanna rebuild a new me at Kampar..
i must do it..~!i wanna get rid all of my burden..
i wanna relieve my pendence on him..since when i start..now..it ends..
hate the [me] that is always depends on him..
from now on..i gonna live on my own..
from now on..rebuild a brand new me..
cause i knew that..i can't always relie on others..especially him..
cause he never knows....
fight..for a new me..

No comments:

Post a Comment