Thursday, October 22, 2009

..I HATE SELFISHNESS+BaCk-StabbeRs+自恋..

today,the line is damn LAGGY again=.=.=.=.=.=
don't let me know there is anyone in the house using PPS~!
stupid,the whole house only got you izit~?!
everytime make till d line LAGGY till die,very shuang mie~?!KANASAI==
two days already..it's too over..~!
don't tell me is TMNUT's fault,why just our house~?!
damn=-=sick selfishness..(>.<)~!baka~!
...***...***...***...***...***...***...***...***...***...***...***...***...
today,having my CB(Consumer Behaviour) class at 3.30pm~:P
but i was told that CGPA didn't pass 2.0 must drop 2 subject cause our maximum credit hour will be deducted till 6 credit hour..(kuniko d credit hour also kena cut although she passed 2.0)
this news bring us many trouble=-=me,kingyn,kuniko decided to drop our Pendidikan Moral & Teambuilding and Leadership~T^T~and Vince drop her Teambuilding too..haizz...
(actually Vince still considering but Kuniko手脚太快 help us drop jor~XD)
as like first day,Consumer Behaviour d lecture hall all full jor=-=(EDK1,big lecture hall o..)
if we didn't go & booked the seats early definitely can't have class d=-=
thank god i don't have any class this morning so i go book for kingyn kuniko and Vince lo..
people mountain people sea ler...
yor..class starts=-=gosh!our co-lecturer so so fierce(>.<)takut ler..
but her class quite 清楚 d lo^^i got [attend]the class d~:P
but it kinda boring sometimes also~:P
after 3 hours d lecture,we all so relief ler..coz 放监jor~XD
then i get into Vince car & accompany her go back to Eastlake..(>.<)
cause she later want go Westlake find BF mar..i ma accompany her lo~(i need driver fetch me home~XD)
she say that her BF will call her once he's free but we wait till bout 7.30pm like that her phone also didn't rang=-=she keep on calling..(angrily..T^T..)
then she's totally mad jor..ma decided to having dinner with me & kuniko..haha..swt ler..
before we are out,Vince's neighbour Auntie gave us two big tupperware of 素菜..
swt..we want go out dinner she only gave us...(ofcoz we can't fin it finally)
on the way back to Westlake,Vince's BF finally called(>.<)
he say he just fin having dinner with his friend wor...==lll
Vince super angry jor...(their conversation i skipped..secret between me & Vince):P
then we go 林记扒饭 for dinner..(want find Vince d housemate that drove without her license and IC~XD)chit-chatting while our dinner then i got to know something i felt 恶心==ll
yucks~!totally sick of it==
One guy used to be my classmate thinks that i like him~!ewh...want vomit ler...
just because i used to comment & concern bout him in his blog=-=damn~!
makes me feel digusting=-=walau eh..
like that also can say that i like him a~?破坏偶名誉==
really swt lor..orz...
if like that also can consider like him then shit lo==
i like so many people else=-=
for those blogger that i used to comment on=-=ya,i LIKES you~!!
I LOVE YOU~!!shit...really...speechless lo...
swt...for those FAcebook/Blogger Friend i used to comment..
I LOVE YOU~!!==''
what can i say==?dude,don't think so much la..i rather go like money==
Vince,I love you..^^..
Kuniko,I love you..^^..
Kingyn,I love you..^^..
Agnes,I love you..^^..
FoongYik,I love you..^^..
ShinYi,I love you..^^..
Lily,I love you..^^..
yaya...i LOVE everyone~^^~
**speechless-ing**

No comments:

Post a Comment