Wednesday, April 7, 2010

..Boredom Day Again..

=3
Nothing much to share today.. Went to school bout 8am and have my QT tutorial with a new tutor at H007..
I totally forget bout the new tutor who came in =.= and still wondering am i in the wrong tutorial class and keep checking =3 i'm not sure because today KingYn didn't came to this tutorial class..

After finish my class without any notes and questions..*I forget to bring ler..=w=*
Buy a choco waffle and went up to H216 by lift wait for 10am..
Met a new friend in the class =3 we both waiting for the time to come =w=
Eating in a cold condition room is totally syiok xD
We chatted quite many and i know we totally not in the same world...
She drinks and I don't .. She know the Head Gang of Kampar and etc..
But actually quite fun listening to her experience =3 we may never have the chance to knew some people like she does =3

0955am..We wondering why there isn't any classmates here yet and KingYn arrived...
We checked and we only know our DirectStudy Business and Company Law is canceled...AGAIN!!!
lolx..we always don't know when our class is canceled =.=
Text Lenglui Vince and went to block D wait for bus...
Back to hostel and start rolling on the bed and watch dramas..
Sienzz...

************************************************


By the way..My mom called me on phone yesterday..I'm quite suprise actually =3
And I'm super happy for sure x3 because I MISSED HER!!*blush*
We chatted bout half an hour and i rushed her to bed..x3
We talked many thinggy and feel warm when she asked bout me ^^
MoM!! I Love You!! Sarangheyo~!! Aishiteru =) !! Ti Amo xD
hope i can back to KL and meet my mom again soon ...
but i guess not for this few weeks.. TAT


*+Kissy+ signing off.....again xD*

No comments:

Post a Comment