Sunday, April 4, 2010

Miss my Mom..TAT

Went back to KL with my Uncle and his wife + my little cousin yesterday..
Kinda dissapointed when i knew that my parents is not at home because heading out to nowhere for "Ching Ming's" stuff..>A<
Super happy when they are back =3 Uncle Tony and his wife Aunt FeeLing are staying at my house plus my mom's sister Auntie Kian with my cousins also staying in our house..
So it's really kinda tight but warm =3 because almost the whole family gather together =3
Chit-chatting while having our supper at the cafeteria were really an enjoyable time together..=3
Althought i slept earlier than anyone else xD * I really beh tahan liao..sleepy ar~*

Waken up by Auntie Kian early in the morning 7am and get ready for our "Ching Ming" stuff =3=
I'm still very sleepy and blur-ing xD wake all up and get ready xD
Starts our engine by 8am+ and reach Broga 0830am+ xD luckily no traffic jam today =3
Bring up all the stuff and drive to my grandmother's sepulcher =3
clean up while the sun is hiding and do all thinggy that we always do while "Ching Ming"..
And yet this is the first time i saw so many visiting their ancestors since i was a kid =3
last time when we are here they'll be only few cars around but this time the car park was full =w=
Unbelievable~ xD have a undelicious ice-cream before leaving my grandmother and went to my grandmother's sister's ABC stall =3 an historical stall started by my grandmother since my mom was young and now inherit by my grandmother's sister..
Now they became an family business run by grandparents+parents+sons.. =3

Hehez,the lucky thing is =3 their grandson is quite handsome and we call it lengzai xD
He used to work as bartender at Gasoline TimesSquare and now he back here for his family business =3
*According to my small Uncle Hong xD*
Hahaz,he really quite lengzai d ler =P
Their "SourPlum Iceblended" is awesome =3 hehez..and my Auntie keep complaining that mine is more tasty than their although we all ordered the same drinks xD
*LOL~ Face Problem larx xD* 

After having PanMee and SourPlum in their stall we headed to grandpa's house that just few metres away xD
*Between we all chit-chatting more than 3 hours xD with lengzai and his families xD*
Gathered at grandpa's house and meet two unresponsible aunties who havng reasons not to visit their own mother =w= nothing to say with them and decided to head back KL after bout an hour rest =3
Reach home half hour later and my mom starts to prepare our dinner xD
Yummy yummy yummy xD Curry Chicken~xD lolx~all the food i love xD
MoM!!! I love You so Muchie.....!!!!!!
Finish having dinner chat awhile again and i follow my Uncle Tony back to Kampar..
Saw Mom waving at me when i'm in the car makes me feel sad..
I really hope that i could spend more time with her and i started to miss her already when i'm in the Highway..

Mom..I promise i'll be back soon ok? *^^* and I always Love You =3
Muacksssss! *big kisses and hugs*


Kampar is now raining and just like my heart... miss my mom TAT *cries*



+Kissy+ signing off.......

No comments:

Post a Comment