Friday, April 23, 2010

..Study Week..

After today..starts UTAR's study week =3
All Utarians gonna fight hard study hard for their coming final.. =P * excluded me x3 *
Quite of my friends decided to stay at Kampar for their study and piah kaokao xP
* all of them takut they'll not study if they were in hometown ^^ *
Actually i also have that kinda worries lur..because i'm that kinda person that's not easy for me to concentrate on something i needed to.. * especially studies man! x3 *
But i still chose to balik KL lur.. misses my MoM! my DaD's cooking and my BeD! =P
Ofcourse! I'll try my best in my studies d * ^^ *

After this post i'll start my packing lur =3 still considering wanna attend later's CB class or not (>.<)
Pack my clothes~ pack my lappy and then pack myself and get ready to KTM station by 6pm =3
Ohh..and need to charged my phone and pick up my license...argh..
Macam many things to do like that d... * fainted *
Bring all my books back for studies etc....
Lolx..now i could imagine how many is my laguage..

Having 6.30pm train and will reach bout.. 9pm?
Urgh.. sure sienzz sei in the train.. * sleep maybe? =P *
Yet planning to go Times Square on Saturday for BBQ Plaza tomorrow..
Hehez..  Shine! YY! YSLB! let me shopping abit larx xP long time didn't shop ler..
Hahaz.. * and now i can imagine how i broke...T.T * * look into her purse.. *

Hmm..that's it for now xP gonna try update again soon * ^^ *
皆さん!がんばってください!
Hehez.. what i wanna say is..
* Utarian's minnasama! Gambatte kudasaii! *
Best wishes and Good Lucks in your exam ya x3 !!




=Kissy= signing off...

1 comment: