Saturday, April 3, 2010

=Ching Ming=

Many incidents happened few days ago..
Many thing changed and nothing gonna be same again..
& i definitely don't like wanna talk bout it again so..gomen neh minna =3
It's Saturday and tomorrow gonna be =Ching Ming=
Chinese traditional day for us to visits our bygone ancestors =3
Many things should be done tomorrow & i can definitely imagine how tired i'll be tomorrow x3
And now I'm waiting for my uncle to come Kampar and fetch me back to KL..
while watching =3
feel kinda weird with my teeth..no pain & others...
just feel weird like the shape is not same..so i try to touch it and guess what?
偶滴牙齿给偶咬到崩掉一角了!!!!啊啊啊啊!!
i'm totally shocked and speechless =.=
poor teeth =.=


*wondering should i bring my lappy back KL just for this two days?*

=Kissy= signing off......

No comments:

Post a Comment