Thursday, September 3, 2009

..Afraid of MySelf..

since i'm now living alone..i became lazier and lazier..it's not good though~T^T~i really..haiz..don't know what to say le..can't control myself le..haiz..my brain told me to study study study,but my body didn't listen to my brain not even one word..T^T..i'm totally sick jor~helpless..(>.<)..sick of myself~!
argh~~~geram~!couldn't control my daily lifestyle a..everyday also sleep till 12pm++ @@wuwu~help..can't even sleep before 3am~T^T~i think i almost dying liao~~(choi!)
yaya,start arranging my notes liao..really wanna study le..i don't wanna failed for my first sem in university..it'll bring me down d ..refresh my mind and refresh my life..don't ever give up..for myself.
now keep listening to those sad love songs makes me wanna cry liao=.=+stupid laptop don't know to 看人脸色~T^T~
apologies to everyone that i used to bring you troubles..thanks for friends that always be my side no matter how..really appreciate and i'll remember^^things never be forgotten..

No comments:

Post a Comment