Wednesday, September 30, 2009

..KL..

muahhaha~!i now at KL jor~XD~in my home blogging with smooth line ^^
i reach home bout 9pm yesterday nite~:P
after fetching me,my parents bring me&my bro went for dinner somewhere at maluri-0-
although many people there but..not quite delicious actually>.<
dissappointed~T^T~
but i kinda suprise cause i saw my NS friend there also having dinner with family..
chit-chatting awhile then we head back liao..
then mummy said wanna buy sushi so we went to JAYA JUSCOlo~
after this i'm finally home le^^happy~
log in to chibi gaming till 3am like that then went sleep liao~
& bacause of my piggyness~i woke up 2pm in the afternoon:x
hanging around with blogger & starving...
yet that's all for now,going to find my lunch now~T^T~
see ya...tonite maybe?
hahahaz, ciaoz^^/

No comments:

Post a Comment