Tuesday, September 29, 2009

..HiHi^^..

hehe,i come to update again~XD~nana~today nothing much also~^^
slept like a piggy at my room till 2.30pm
not realise with kuniko's call & sms^^hehe,paiseh..
you know lar..piggy ma..love to sleep:P
then woke up,saw the sms^^no reply~:P
after cleaning myself up~yeah~starts gaming~XD
my piggy life~>.<~
play+sleep+gaming+eat+play+eat+sleep+gaming....
over & over & over=.=.=
what a bored living lifestyle=.=.=.=
without my breakfast & lunch..
i started to feel hungry bout 6.30pm & planning to cook
the food that mummy packed for me when my last home sweet home^^
actually not quite long la..i came back on 23th wut..& it's 28th..
just five days^^in the fridge:x(became ice cube jor:x)
kidding lolx..
i called kuniko & wolf came for dinner cause they are the only one i know that still at Kampar..
hehe,& yet the dishes kinda many & i don't actually think me & kuniko could finish all..
not without wolf d help:x(he almost ate it all=.=.=)
chit-chating~having drama's together~
and they just went back=.=.=.=
now,4.23am=.=.=
geng ler..no need to sleep like that=.=.=
but i now kinda sleepy liao..
yet tomorow it's my train to went back to KL..
6.30pm o..maybe can sleep on the train ba..
but wishes to SMS more~XD
haha~i'm totally into it^^
finish posting this~hanging around @ others blog then it's my bed time^^
nitez everyone~sweet dreams desu~muackssss^^hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment