Tuesday, September 8, 2009

..LonG TiMe No SeE^^..

hahaz,long time no see lor~haha,no lar..just didn't updated for 5days only ma~XD~got miss me bo~?now i'm at KL ler~having my own study week holiday at KL=.=tomorow only go back to Kampar..sienz..didn't have time to study here ler..cause need to help my mom's work,got housework somemore..and bz-ing with tv movies gaming etc..damn 颓废 here..that's why i think i need to lock my laptop up and starts study once i go back to Kampar..if not i'll sure failed for my finals..i don't wanna take that risk..

haiz..haven't starts exam i starts to plan for my semester break le..i wanna go GENTING!i wanna go clubbing and etc~!XD~many many things i wanna do in my very first semester break in UTAR~XD~

by the way,knowing all my friends working hard with their own studies and working no matter in what countries through FACEBOOK makes me feels great and happy^^hope they really enjoy their days though..cause i really really missed them..no matter it's from secondary or primary schools..getting to know how were their days going makes me feel good^^gambatte o minna^^hope that we can met soon^^

and i really..need to starts my diet planning liao=-=if not later i'll bacame round as fishball maybe in just few months time-0-i dunwan this thing to happend and i definitely won't let it happend~>.<~

by the way really happy that everyone says that i leng lui jor while i helping my mom with her work^^it's been awhile i didn't appear infront of my mom's customer^^haha,i leng lui jor^^mummy should feel like got face jor~cause got such a 孝顺 daughter help her lo~XD~haha,joking~[JOKES MAKE ME HAPPY EVERYDAY]^^

hehe,my blog post ended while i'm listening to [My Everything] sang by The Grace天上智喜,a korean girl group~love the mv's..so so so romantic^^

No comments:

Post a Comment