Friday, September 25, 2009

..whoa..

haha,not even realise that it's been so long since i last update my blog=.=.=.=14th sept..now it's already 25th sept=.=.=10 days ++ jor=.=.=.=actually nothing important to told also~haha~okay,starts with 16th of Sept lo..i'm having economics final..sucks=.=don't feel wanna talk about it...then 18th of Sept..the day of my birthday^^still got QT's final=.=die lor...for sure d..

but that day i'm very very happy lor..coz i bought ktm tickets to go back to KL celebrating my birthdayz with my parents and friends..i took the train by 1pm after having QT exam..it's already almost 4pm when i arrived KL Sentral..my brother called and i bought few sets of KFC for my bro^^+cause long time no eat jor lolx..waiting my dad to fetch me & found out that my little cousins were at my home=.=.=shit,i kinda hate them cause sometimes they are kinda annoying and my KFC's definitely not for them=.=.=nevermind...celebrating with my family today is very happy althought there's no birthday cakes or presents..spending my birthday time with my family it's totally a perfect present for me..

second day,19th of Sept..i meet with two of my bestfriend while i'm in high school SHIN YI & PUI YEE at BERJAYA TIMES SQUARE^^we are so so so happy and having our lunch at GASOLINE,TS.we chat about everything and i,ofcourse,like these moment^^
after having lunch~we do our girls shopping lo...me & SHIN YI both shop like hell=.=.=more RM100++..except for PUI YEE lar..always don't shop d=.=.=haiz..we do our shopping until 8pm like that..SHIN YI going home with me(father fetch lo)cause she plan to stay overnite at my house lo..

after bathing & dinner..we starts to have girls pillow talk & personal fasion show@@+ haha,it's really fun that day cause we play till 1~2am like that^^i got another date with another bunch of friends lo..haha,just few of us^^but happy^^hoping for next gathering ler..^^..superb..hehe..

i came back to kampar on 23th sept lo..it's already 8.30pm when i'm here.. meeting a new friend called Yvonne^^cute girl..then preparing for law with kuniko & kingyn and that's my day^^

after posting this..i'll definitely into my accounting^^

No comments:

Post a Comment